CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What to do...

Wow, time flies!! I can't believe it has been so long since I posted anything. Nikki got a blog going and I wanted to make mine look fancy, but I haven't had any success. I thought about starting to blog again, but I'm not sure whether I should keep this blog, or just blog on our family blog. I don't want to just let this die, and it would be cool to have my own background(if I can get it to work), and my own songs etc... I am afraid that I can't keep this thing interesting on my own. I know that if I blog on the family blog that between Nikki and I it will be updated often enough to keep it interesting. I just don't want 2 years to blow by me again!!!

In case you were wondering, the Botox was short lived and really didn't give any long term benefit, in fact, shortly after I wrote that it was ineffective, even after more injections. So much has happened in the last 2 years I don't know where to start... Nikki has tried a lot of things, all of which, not much help. Skyler continues to have his surgeries every 6 months and not complaining for the 5 1/2 months in-between. Skyler and Nikki are both so tough and really an inspiration any time I hear myself complain. I realize that I don't have much to complain about!

0 comments: