CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A little bit of our history. . .

I don't even know where to begin! I should have started this 6 1/2 years ago when I met my wife! I love my family! They are my life, I would be lost and lonely without them.

Just a little background: My wife has been suffering from severe migraine headaches for about 19 years. She has tried everything, but she still has headaches. These headaches often keep her from being able to do the things she would like to do.
I also have a son that has congenital scoliosis and chest wall deformities. We were rather surprised when he was born because the doctor had not noticed anything on the ultrasounds. We were given a very grim picture by the attending pediatrician, he told us that he might never crawl or walk and that he may also have mental problems. He is now 4 and he runs and plays with his brothers and friends! We have been so blessed to live near one of the best pediatric hospitals in the country, and have access to a form of treatment that will give him a better and longer life!

I hope to continue with more info and updates, stay tuned...

0 comments: